What Is the Best Slow Cooker on the Market?
We all want to prepare delicious food and surprise our guests. But to be able to do that, we need to have cooking skills and artistic touch. It seems difficult, right?
Don’t despair. While preparing incredible and tasty dishes is difficult, everyone can do it if they have the right items and kitchen utensils. It’s because different types of food are prepared differently, using different utensils. Those that require more cooking and careful preparation, are harder to make. That’s where the slow cooker comes in.
This electrical kitchen appliance helps you cook foods that need more preparation and cooking, such as meat. It also enhances the flavor and ensures the softness of the cooked meals. It’s very easy simple to use and you can even set work schedules to prepare meals with different characteristics.
If you are thinking about buying a product like this, but don’t know where to start, take a look at the following information.
Comparison of the Best Slow Cookers in 2020
Tips for Choosing a Good Slow Cooker
To know which slow cooker to buy, you should take into account the different models and their characteristics, including:
- Capacity: One of the characteristics you should pay attention to is the capacity of the container. It’s normally measured in gallons and will help you determine how much food it can store. Depending on its capacity, you will be able to use it for preparing different foods. Moreover, it determines the amount of food you can cook, referring to how many people you can cook for at the same time.
- Cover: Another characteristic of great importance is the cooker’s cover. It must be made of a material resistant to high temperatures, falls, and possible impacts. In addition, you should make sure it features a seal that completely closes the container, thus preventing heat leakage or rapid cooking.
- Programming: This appliance allows you to program cooking for different foods. In that way, it offers better efficiency and allows you to prepare different types of foods without using any additional cooking utensils or appliances.
- Materials: The material is extremely important when choosing a slow cooker as it determines its quality and efficiency. Therefore, you have to ensure the model you like has quality heat-resistant coatings that remain on the device.
- Power levels: You should buy a product you can control in terms of its working power. It’s important that the product offers at least two levels, low and high. In this way, you will have greater control over the food you cook in terms of the time of cooking and temperature.
How Much Money Should I Spend on My Slow Cooker?
There are many models of slow cookers available on the market. Therefore, you will find a wide variety of prices, from low to high. If you don’t know which one to choose, here’s how you can determine whether you should buy a certain product or not based on its price.
- Low-quality slow cookers (under $45) – If you are on a tight budget or want to save some money, you should go for models that are under $45. You will find plenty of products at this price range. However, keep in mind that they will most probably be of low quality or may not last for a long time.
- High-quality slow cookers (over $50) – If you are looking for high-quality and durable products, you should look at the models that exceed this price. They are usually made of renowned brands and come with features that make them worth their price.
Which Slow Cooker to Buy?
- Cooks fast & saves time: The Instant Pot Duo Multi-Cooker combines 6 Appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster
- Consistently delicious: 12 one-touch smart programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, desserts and more on autopilot – with tasty results
- Easy to clean: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories are dishwasher safe
- Advanced safety protection: The 10+ built-in safety features, including overheat protection, safety lock and more to ensure safe pressure cooking.
- Accessories included: Stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup and condensation collector
- Four manual cooking functions: slow cook, stove top, steam, and bake; Four fundamental cooking functions all in one appliance; Cook food in more ways than a traditional slow cooker can
- Triple fusion heat: traditional slow cookers have one type of heat, The Ninja Multi Cooker has three; Bottom heat, Side heat, and steam all work together for easy, one pot meals
- Auto stay warm: the appliance automatically switches to stay warm mode when slow cook, steam, or bake functions are over; This keeps your food hot and ready to serve without overcooking it
- Programmable time and temperature: select your time and temperature for precise cooking (only available with certain functions)
- Sear to slow cook: searing meats before slow cooking locks in flavors and juices as well as creates a delicious texture; Do this all in one pot, no extra pans to wash
- Spacious 6 quart manual slow cooker serves 7+ people or fits a 6 pounds; roast; polished, silver stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles. The lid should be left unlocked while cooking, as the additional pressure can result in the food being overcooked
- Easy to use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on the go
- Set cooking time to high and get a hot meal in no time or set it on low and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work
- Keep food at an ideal serving temperature for as long as you need to with the convenient warm setting
- One pot cooking means there are less dishes to clean, plus the lid and removable stoneware are dishwasher safe
- 6-Quart removable, oval-shaped ceramic vessel
- Program the slow cooker for a specific cooking time up to 24 hours in 30-minute increments
- High, medium and low settings for any recipe and keep warm function for up to four hours after finished cooking
- The digital display lets you see at-a-glance how much cooking time remains before your dish is ready for serving
- Digital Display
- 6-quart digital slow cooker serves 7+ people. Dimensions: h: 15.4" x w: 15.3" x d: 9.8"
- Digital flat panel control Uses programmable cook-settings on high with 4 or 6 hour selections and low with 8 or 10 hour selections to conveniently cook around your schedule
- High/low/warm settings
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
- Polished, brushed stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles. Recipes included
- 7 quart capacity: sized to fit a 7 lb. Chicken or 5 lb. Roast, great for family dinners, potlucks or parties.
- Flexible programming options: more programming options than Crock-Pot Smart-Pot* slow cooker.
- Mix and match time and temp: choose from high, low or Warm for either 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 hours.
- No watching or stirring needed: when cooking time is up, slow cooker automatically shifts to Warm.
- Easy to clean: removable stoneware crock and glass lid are dishwasher safe.
- 3 choices for easy, automatic cooking: probe, program and manual. The temperature probe takes the guesswork out of slow cooking. Select the desired internal food temperature and the slow cooker will automatically shift to WARM once the temperature is reached. By using the cooking guide for the PROBE mode you can estimate the amount of time the food will need to cook
- Thermometer probe for meat
- Clip-on spoon; Power interrupt protection.
- Clip-tight gasket lid
- Easy, automatic cooking
- 8-quart oval manual Slow Cooker Serves 10+ people
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert
- Dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Polished, brushed stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
- 6-Quart cook & carry slow cooker serves 7+ people
- Thermoshield insulated sides allow for better heat retention, while reducing outside temperature by up to 50%, when compared to previous models
- Designed with Secure-Fit locking lid and rubber gasket that create an airtight seal, helping to prevent spills on the road
- Control panel lets you program cooking time from 30 minutes to 20 hours, in either the high or low setting, then automatically shifts to Warm once time is complete
- Includes dishwasher-safe, removable stoneware and lid; cord management at back to keep the cord tidy; and oversized carrying handles so you can carry with ease
- 11 in 1 multi-functional cooker: slow cook with 3 settings (low, medium and high), roast, brown, steam, simmer, rice, sauté, bake, yogurt, boil, and manual. Simply use the adjustment dial to choose. Inner pot: 14. 3×10. 2×6. 2 inches, voltage: 120V/60Hz, wattage: 1350W
- 2-Year for free: 1 year (with the option to extend it by 1 extra year for free) and Lifetime support with 30 days unconditional free return and 24/7 personal service. Our responsive and helpful support team is always standby to offer help
- Easy to clean: with water-based non-stick cast aluminum interior pot (The healthiest material for food-grade safe), Extra removable rubber seal on the lid (seal better, cooking faster), and fingerprint-resistant brushed stainless steel exterior, It's much easier to clean
- Delay timer & keep Warm: want to have a fresh breakfast or dinner? Use the delay time function Up to 24 hours, You can enjoy a meal as the time you want. After cooking is done, food automatically keep Warm for you
- The multi-talented Multi-Cooker: great for quickly going from function to function—start with a sauté, dial to switch to a boil, or brown and slow-cook. This saves you from switching pots and pans. Great for nearly every type of cooking
How to Use a Slow Cooker?
If you haven’t used these types of products before, you probably have no idea how this one works. You don’t have to worry about it because it’s simple. Here are the steps you should follow for using your cooker properly and safely.
- Place the amount of water – The first thing you should do is put the maximum amount of water that the container can hold. However, you shouldn’t fill the entire cooker so that it doesn’t overflow while boiling.
- Includes ingredients – Place all the food you want to prepare at the same time so that it cooks evenly.
- Place the lid – Cover the container with the lid and make sure it’s well sealed. This will prevent heat or steam from leaving the cooker.
- Set the timer – Set the temperature and the cooking time of food depending on the food you prepare. Some models offer up to an incredible 20 hours of work.
- Remove from heat – After the time has passed and the handle returns to its initial state, you can remove the cooker from the fire and wait for it to cool down.
Advantages of Using a Slow Cooker Bowl
You can prepare lots of different foods while obtaining their flavors. Due to accomodating a big amount of food, they are perfect for large families. Of course, these products have many other advantages, including:
- They are easy to program, in terms of emperature and cooking time.
- They are made of highly resistant materials to withstand high temperatures for a long time.
- You can use them in any kitchen or oven as they adapt easily.
- There are various designs of slow cookers with and grips for better handling.
- They keep your food warm for as long as you like.